Friday, July 7, 2017

Godless Skeptic is Being Retired! Go See the New Blog.

I've been running this blog for a long time now, and it's certainly changed over the years from what it originally was. Initially, this was conceived as a fun little personal blog, before it took on a more serious and scholarly tone, and lately the focus has shifted increasingly beyond the subjects hinted at by the name "Godless Skeptic". Religion and philosophy are things I'll still be writing on, but after giving it some thought, I've decided to retire this site and move on to a new one.

This is partly because I want to keep things general and continue to discuss a range of different topics, though also because I sometimes wonder about reaching a wider audience with a title that isn't so obviously atheist or so easy for folks to pigeon-hole. Blogger is fairly outdated these days, too, and it's maybe just time for a fresh start overall.

And with that said, I invite you to come check out the new blog: https://versteht.wordpress.com

I am already moving over some of this older material to there, and will continue to do so, with a (hopefully) nice new look. You won't see any further posts on Godless Skeptic, so I encourage you to check out the new blog and make sure to follow it and subscribe.

Cheers,
Taylor

No comments:

Post a Comment